Feb 15, 2010

Introduction

This is me.
It's quite an old photo, but I haven't changed much
just my hair is a bit shorter now.

This is me and my best friend Sammy. He is a writer and helps me out with my comics. He has a very huge penis as you can see on this picture. We like to take photos in grocery shops.


Sammy wants to write a great novel called "Lie" to make people think about good things and make everybody happy. He has this theory that lies make people happy. For example look at this red circle here. Doesn't it make you jump from joy?




I work as a photo editor in a small web design company in the Internet . I draw hallmarks.
Can you find it?





I am from Europe, but Sammy is American, so we live just outside New Jersey now.
This is our house. Sammy has hands of gold, so he built me a balcony. I like to have breakfast there.





Me and Sammy met in Prague, where I was studying. Sammy was an American tourist looking
for Big Ben. I don't like to disappoint people. I helped him out. We became friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment