Feb 26, 2010

Chapter 3: Man,woman or just wo?

I think it is very important to figure out which sex is better. Who is stronger, smarter and prettier: the man or the woman? I have to put a lot of effort and do research to make it really clear. After all I am giving birth to myself.


Women seem nice. They often get free entrance to clubs and have very wide variety of clothes to wear. They can wear dresses and nice lingerie. Men have only boxers. Women can combine pink panties with a black bra to show personality. Except that the boobs in the bras don't seem very comfortable. Why do they need them at all?



I like men too. They have more muscles than women and a penis. I could stick it everywhere I feel like: between the books or dip it in the aquarium or in a condom. Also they have facial hair. At least all the real men do.



I haven't had a good night sleep for 3 days now. I've been thinking and comparing and researching the whole history of mankind to find out who is primal. I even thought of becoming mans best friend, but Sammy is allergic to both cats and dogs. He says I shouldn't worry too much about it. Well, it's easy for him to say, he exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment